Wednesday 21 August 2013

Paddleboarding on the Lake!

For our 30th Anniversary Neil has bought me pearls.... no nothing like that!  He has bought me a paddleboard!  Wonderful chap that he is!!!

At first it seemed very difficult and I was too scared to stand up ...



but then I got the hang of it and started really enjoying it!!



Even started showing off!!!
It is such a great way to get around!  Quite fast too actually! I didn't even get wet!!!
We are going to buy another and guests can use them next year! :)

2 comments:

  1. Will I enjoy this better than rafting when we visit next?
    Happy anniversary!
    Andy & Gillian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Yes, Gillian, as long as you don't do it all day (like you did with the rafting!)!!! Strangely it makes your feet hurt!! Uses muscles in your feet to keep your balance that usually aren't needed - I hobbled a bit later!!! Hope to see you again one day! xx

    ReplyDelete